From time to time, companies contact me and ask that I review a product. On this page you will find reviews for products that I was chosen for and also products that I find on my own that I feel the need to share. Hope this helps you in your search for a particular item. There are some items that I choose not to post so if there is something particular you are looking for and don't see, send me an email mamacassadventures@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you!

Sunday

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni


I had been wanting to try these for my family since I can't eat macaroni or cheese. I hoped that this would give me a go to on those omg I need dinner quick nights. I found them on sale at Walgreens last week, and with coupons figured for $0.17 I would try them. It was easy to make, but when opening up the cheese packet, I was a little frightened. It looked like someone had left the velveeta packet open too long and then sealed it up and put it in the box. Discouraged as I was, I had high hopes for this dish since it looked so irresistible in the picture. Well, my son said it was good, and he would eat it, but that my from scratch mac-n-cheese is way better. The twins, however, were not so kind in their reaction. They both picked up a noodle, took a lick and proceeded to throw every single one onto the floor. Not a good sign Kraft! If these cheese-lovers rejected it, I can only imagine what it actually tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment