From time to time, companies contact me and ask that I review a product. On this page you will find reviews for products that I was chosen for and also products that I find on my own that I feel the need to share. Hope this helps you in your search for a particular item. There are some items that I choose not to post so if there is something particular you are looking for and don't see, send me an email mamacassadventures@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you!

Sunday

Raisinets

An oldie but Goodie

I signed up on the hosties and was invited to have a Raisinets baking party. Awesome! They sent me several bags of Raisinets including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and cranberry, complete with a few recipes to get me started. (I will be posting these on the recipe page so be sure to check them out over here!) I think my husband was the most excited when the package arrived. He immediately opened up the box and began sharing the Raisinets with my twins girls. They were in love! I will definitely be adding Raisinets to the kids' trail mix. Our favorite recipe with Raisinets so far was the bread pudding. It was a big hit for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment