From time to time, companies contact me and ask that I review a product. On this page you will find reviews for products that I was chosen for and also products that I find on my own that I feel the need to share. Hope this helps you in your search for a particular item. There are some items that I choose not to post so if there is something particular you are looking for and don't see, send me an email mamacassadventures@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you!

Sunday

Success Boil in Bag Rice


So I was given this product to try, and was really excited because who doesn't like brown rice, and it doesn't get much easier than boiling in the bag. With all of my food allergies, rice is one of the few items left on my approved list so I have become somewhat of a rice connoisseur. I have to tell you that I had to add a lot of seasoning to this rice in order to choke it down. I am also not a picky eater, but this was definitely one of the least tasty rice products I have had, and when reading the ingredients, I was appalled at the list. I think I will stick with Uncle Bens, Minute, Mahatma or other brands of easy to cook rice when I am in a hurry, and on days when life is normal, I am ok with a 30 minute cook time for my rice. In addition to Mahatma, I recommend ParBoiled long grain rice and for a splurge Lundberg's long grain and wild rice blend is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment